Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan is a place of deep cultural resonance. Jaipur is popular for its rich art and heritage. There are countless attractions in Jaipur for the tourists ranging from traditionally made handicrafts to delicacies age-old recipes. Jaipur is known as Pink city. While exploring Jaipur you will notice that the color of walls of the monuments are pink and most of the market is colored in pink color. Planning a trip to Jaipur? Car rental service in jaipur has become more convenient and affordable with Star cab.
Here is The List Of Places Which You Can Explore With Star Cab:
- Amer Fort is a historical tourist attraction in Jaipur. This ancient fort was the capital during the reigns of the clan Amber Kachhawa (1037-1727). Man Singh constructed the fortress-palace of red sandstone and white in 1592. The fort has a unique blend of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles. Elephant ride at the Amer Fort is among the main attractions for tourist.
- The view when the sunlight strikes the walls of the Amer Fort is breathtaking.
- Hawa Mahal is considered as the landmark of Jaipur and also Known as the “Palace of winds”. The palace was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. This palace is grace with 953 windows or ‘Jharokhas’.
- The palace was build for Rajput women who were not allowed to appear in public places. Through the windows, all the women used to catch the glance of hustles and bustles of the city.
- The fort was constructed in 1734 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Nahargarh Fort is situated on the hills of Aravali and offers you a breathtaking view of the pink city.
- There are many structures within Nahargarh fort. There is temple build for Rathore prince Nahar Singh B Wax museum has been established in the premises of Nahargarh Fort, which is famous among visitors for the statue of many political and Bollywood celebrities.
- At the city palace, you can get a glimpse of forts, gardens, palaces and country yard at a single place. City Palace is located at the heart of Jaipur city. The structure is a fusion of Mughal and Rajasthan architecture.
- Diwan-l-Khas, weaponry display, and the Bhagggi Khana, a museum of the maharaja rides are some of the main attractions at city palace. The palace also consists of a museum that has selected collection of Rajasthani dresses and Mughal and Rajput weapons.
- Jantar Mantar is listed in UNESCO world heritage sites. This palace offers a precise measurement of time using the astronomical phenomena.
- Samrat Yantra is a popular structure within Jantar Mantar, which is the worlds largest sundial. Hindu chhatri, Jaiprakash yantra, and many more geometric structures are currently present at Jantar Mantar.
- Home of tradition and charms of Royal Rajasthan, the Albert Hall museum is considered as the finest gallery in Rajasthan. The museum was established by Sir Swinton Jacob in 1887.
- The museum is considered as a center for conveying knowledge related to Rajasthan civilization and protecting traditional Indian arts, crafts, architectural forms.
Here are some of the unique things to do in Jaipur:
Take a rickshaw ride:
Exploring the streets of Jaipur city on a rickshaw is a treat for tourist from all across the globe. The tri-wheeled cycles are a convenient and affordable way to travel the crowded insides of Jaipur market.
Hot air balloon:
The view of the entire landscape of Jaipur from a hot air balloon is a unique and exciting experience for every tourist.
Try Pyaaz ki kachori with a glass of lassi:
Pyaaz ki kachori and lassi are two different snacks, lassi is sweet, while kachori is crispy and spicy. The combination of these two cousins has a unique flavor and mouthwatering taste.
Explore the market of Jaipur:
Markets of Jaipur has a great collection of gemstone, handicraft, and textile. The textile which has lavish colors and embroidery on them is famous among the visitors here.
Why Choose Star Cab?
- We always provide you with the most hassle-free and secure rides.
- Safety is our primary priority. All our vehicles are GPS enabled. You can track the real-time location of the vehicle.
- We are available 24×7 at your service. No matter what time of day it is, just give a call and get a cab at your doorstep.
- All cab drivers are professional. They know the locality of Jaipur very well.
Star cab is one of the trusted, reliable and economic taxi service provider in Jaipur. Hiring a car in Jaipur has become more convenient with star cab. Our goal is customer’s satisfaction at an affordable price and maximum relaxation. Our desire is to provide you with truly unforgettable experiences and to create new memories for a lifetime.